AEV Pintler Wheel - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
AEV's classic wheel design, the Pintler combines timeless styling with the innovative features and off-road strength that you've come to expect from AEV. We pioneered the idea of recessed valve stems, which come in pretty handy when you're dragging your wheels across rocks or other obstacles. Most importantly, these wheels were designed for Jeeps, not as a one-size-fits-all aftermarket wheel. They have a JK specific offset, which provides the optimal balance of tire clearance (up to 37? tires), scrub radius and handling. Available in Onyx and a paintable Matte Black finish.
These wheels will also fit on the JL Wrangler, but they may extend past the OE fender flares due to a lower offset (+10mm JK vs. +25mm JL).Key Features:
- Compatible with Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Accepts OE lug nuts without the need to use thin wall socket
- Recessed valve stem for added protection
- A356 T6 cast aluminum construction
- Tested to stringent SAE J2530 standards
- Molded AEV Center Cap included
- Lifetime structural warranty
Center Caps: This wheel now has a 62.7mm OD center cap, which is larger than the previously used 55.5mm OD. Please measure your center cap OD before ordering replacement caps.
Powder Coating Warning: As a general safety precaution, AEV does not recommend powder coating aluminum wheels. The heat range and duration of the powder coating process may overlap the heat treating and aging of cast or forged aluminum wheels. For this reason, powder coated wheels will not be covered under AEV's lifetime structural warranty. All repairs and/or color changes should utilize automotive type liquid paint.
AEV Pintler Wheel - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK