AEV Vertical Tire Mount - 2017-2021 Chevy Colorado
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
AEV’s Vertical Tire Mount is a vehicle specific solution for securing your full-size spare in the bed of your Jeep Gladiator, HD Ram truck or Colorado. Each Vertical Tire Mount is fully adjustable to accommodate a range of tire sizes and features a robust tubular steel frame that securely attaches to both your truck’s forwardmost bed rail and the floor of the bed to safely hold your oversized wheel and tire in place, even on the roughest off-road terrain. AEV’s maximum recommended tire sizes for each application are as follows:
2017+ Colorado: up to 37×13.50
Careful attention was also paid to ensure that the overall height of the mount and tire would be compatible with the installation of most aftermarket toppers. AEV’s Vertical Tire Mount also features additional provisions for accessories such as a sand flag or CB antenna, as well as a convenient spot to hold a shovel. E-coated and powder coated for maximum protection against the elements and proudly made in the USA.
Please note: The current HD Ram Vertical Tire Mount does not fit trucks with a Ram Box. A Ram Box specific version will be available within the coming months. Also, if you are using an aftermarket wheel with a hub bore larger than 3 5/8″ with the Ram Vertical Tire Mount, we recommend also purchasing Wilco Off-road poly cone part number# UC60702.
- Available for HD Ram, Jeep Gladiator and Chevy Colorado
- Vertically mounts your full-size spare tire securely in your bed
- Robust, tubular steel frame designed for off-road use
- Adjustable to accommodate a wide range of tire sizes
- E-coated and powder coated black finish
- Proudly made in the USA
AEV Vertical Tire Mount - 2017-2021 Chevy Colorado fits the following vehicles:
- 2017 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2018 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2019 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2020 Chevrolet Colorado