Aquamira Frontier Straw Filter
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Weather through the worst with the Frontier Filter Straw . This ultralight and compact water filter is certified to EPA standards for the removal of Cryptosporidium and Giardia. It also reduces chlorine, chemicals, taste, and odor and it’s certified lead free to NSF/ANSI-372. Keep a Frontier Filter Straw in your pack, pocket, drawer or purse for when you need it most.
Pack it light and be ready. The ultralight Frontier Filter Straw is ready to protect you from cysts and chemicals when survival is on the line. The Frontier Filter Straw is certified to EPA and NSF/ANSI standards so you can trust the filter to perform as claimed.
Weighing in at a single ounce, it takes up less space than a roll of pennies and doesn’t cost much more either. It fits perfectly into pockets and packs. Find a fast moving stream or backcountry water source and you instantly have 30 gallons of life saving water.
Don't let the light weight and compact size fool you, the Aquamira Frontier Filter Straw is technology in a tube. Aquamira BLU Line Protection is achieved using our Micro-adsorption Technology. This unique filtration technology combines the power of activated coconut shell carbon with medical grade micro-porous plastic to create much more than a “taste and odor” filter. Aquamira BLU Line filters are certified by IAPMO to consistently remove protozoan cysts to US EPA standards. They also reduce chlorine and harmful chemicals, bad tastes, and odors to ANSI/NSF Standard 42 requirements, and are certified lead free. (ANSI /NSF-372) Aquamira BLU Line filters have been tested and proven effective in removing Cyanotoxins such as Microcystin and other algae produced bio-toxins found in the great lakes.
Features and Benefits
- BLU Line Parasite Filter with up to 450 ml/minute flow rate
- Certified filtration for 30 gallons (over 110 L)
- Lightweight and compact portable protection
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Certified lead free to NSF/ANSI 372
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA