ARB Upper Control Arms - 2005-2021 Toyota Tacoma
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
When an Independent Front Suspension (IFS) vehicle is fitted with a suspension lift, the caster and camber can be pushed outside the factory specifications. IFS vehicles generally have a few degrees of adjustment in their camber and caster from the factory. Adding Old Man Emu upper control arms brings the alignment cams back into an acceptable range for both caster and camber.
- Forged Ball Joint Housing
- Forged Eyelets
- Heavy Duty greasable Ball Joint
- OME Ball joint protective cap
- GIIRO bushings, free pivoting, grease free and maintenance free
- Increased camber and caster for 2in lift
- Mount provision for OE ABS wires
- ARB’s Intergrit powder coat finish
- Boxed in pairs with foam inserts
- Fitting instructions included
- OME Branded outer sleeve
- Tested and passed to meet VSB14 requirements
After fitment of Upper Control Arms, a wheel alignment is required. If the vehicle is fitted with aftermarket tires/wheels, fender clearance should be checked. Additional caster may be required if the tires/wheels do not clear. Wheel alignment information is included in the fitting instructions.
The OME Upper Control Arm will provide an increase between +2.5 and +3.5 degrees of caster and up to 1.5 degrees of negative camber increase (figures based off an approximate 50mm or 2in lift).