Artec 1 Ton Superduty Front Dana 60 (2005+ Coil Spring) Swap Kit - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This heavy duty truss and bracket system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your entire axle while also providing the factory link, spring, anti-sway bar, and shock locations. The 1/4" thick truss incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and incorporate the link brackets for ease of installation and added strength. By incorporating the link mounts into the truss, hours of work and trial and error can be avoided when compared to other bracket systems. Simply tack weld the truss together, place it on the axle and all the other brackets fit into place exactly where they need to be.
- 1/4" thick mild steel truss and brackets for much higher strength than the factory bracket and other aftermarket brackets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.*
- Includes all the brackets necessary for a complete axle swap including upper and lower control arm mounts, shock mounts, anti-sway bar mounts, tracbar mount, and coil spring mounts.
- Save hours of installation time. Brackets are jigged into truss and set exact position automatically. All other brackets just need to line up to truss, no guessing and measuring involved."
- Tracbar mount includes 4 locations for those who have aftermarket lifts. Stock height hole is not included though.
- Easily upgradeable for future link geometry changes. Just trim off factory location upper control mounts and weld on a new centered link mount.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
Kit Notes:This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder who understand different materials. Some welding of cast and mild steel will be used. Artec Industries implies nThe Front Dana 60 that works with this kit is from Ford Superduty F-250 amd F-350 trucks from model years '99-04' (leaf spring) and 06+ (coil spring). This truss is not intended for older axles due to different differential offsets. Please ensure it is a Dana 60 because these model years also had Dana 50 available.
Trimming of the factory differential casting will be necessary (see instructions). Other fabrication and modifications may be needed due to variances in lift kits and other factors.
Due to the larger casting on the Dana 60 differential, the Lower Control Arm (LCA) brackets are wider than factory location. Modifications to your Lower Control Arms will likely be necessary. If you have adjustable arms with flexible style joints (heims, Johnny Joints, etc), modifications may not be necessary. Upper Control Arm (UCA) brackets are also slightly higher than factory so adjustable arms may be necessary. The shock mounts are also slightly higher (1.25") than stock to clear the lower control arms.
This kit does not include any parts for ABS sensors. It is only a bracket kit. Hooking up and configuring these sensors is the responsibility of the end user.
Dana 60 axles DO NOT MATCH the factory JK 5 lug wheel bolt pattern. New wheels will need to be purchased to do this swap. Brake and Steering components NOT INCLUDED in this product, but will be available soon.
This will likely require bumpstop extensions and a new tracbar since the steering is different on this axle from factory axle. The tracbar bracket is higher than stock location to allow proper steering geometry.o guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
Important Notes:This kit is intend for vehicles with at least minor lifts. If using with not lift, check clearance before installing. Not tested in non-us JKs with diesel engines or right hand drive axles.This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
Artec 1 Ton Superduty Front Dana 60 (2005+ Coil Spring) Swap Kit - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK