Artec 14 Bolt Modular Truss - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Perfect for that one-ton swap in the back of your TJ or YJ, the 14 Bolt Modular Axle Truss is the most versatile truss available for the popular 14 bolt axle. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8" thick truss top and 1/4" thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface.
This truss is available by itself, but you can add-on Artec's leaf spring perches designed for use with a YJ Wrangler or coil spring perches designed for rear TJ Wrangler coil springs. Regardless of your choice, there is new high clearance shock mounts offered. These place the lower shock mounts either in front or behind the axle in the lowest mounting position possible without giving up ground clearance. These items are all available for purchase separately, and are shown below.
For the most bullet proof 4-link system we recommend adding the Artec Industries 14 bolt Pinion Guard with bridge . It is designed to keep your vulnerable pinion out of the rocks and in one piece. The ring and guard are CNC cut from 3/8" thick mild steel and the bridge is made from 1/4" steel and includes the necessary hardware to mount.
- 3/8" thick mild steel truss top and 1/4" mild steel gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.*
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
- This Modular truss is shorter to allow use with factory leaf spring perches or our add-on coil or leaf spring perches. This flexibility means that if you change from leaf spring to coil spring, you don't have to remove the whole truss, just the end brackets.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
Important Notes: Leaf spring option is for standard YJ width but is for spring over axle (SOA), not spring under (SUA). The kit does not include u-bolts. Coil spring option is for stock REAR TJ coils (the wider ones) not TJ front coils. This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation. Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.