Artec Rear Axle Truss - Dana 44 - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper control arms in a 4-link set up. The 1/4" thick truss top incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and provide a low profile link mounting surface. The base truss itself spans about 26.5 inches across the center of your axle. Designed for JK Rear Dana 44 axle. Trimming required for fitment on other centered rear Dana 44 axles. The Jeep JK Rear Dana 44 has a centered differential housing that measures approx. 16. 375" and the axle tube diameter is 3.25 inches. Other Dana 44's will measure differently and have differing axle tube diameters. Please ensure your axle meets these dimensions prior to ordering.
- 1/4" and 10Ga. thick mild steel truss. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing ideal mounting height of an aftermarket 3 link suspension system, if desired.
- Truss spans entire length between spring buckets, aprox. 26.5"
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 Ga. thick dimple died gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
Important Notes:This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation. Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required. May require brake line relocation to fit.
Artec Rear Axle Truss - Dana 44 - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK