Artec Dana 60 Modular Rear Truss - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
f you plan on taking your TJ or YJ to the most extreme places you can imagine make sure your Dana 60 is fully protected with the best truss designed by our friends at Artec. Perfect for that one-ton swap in the back of your TJ or YJ, the Dana 60 Modular Rear Axle Truss is the most versatile truss available for the common Dana 60 axle. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8" thick truss top and 1/4" thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface.
- 3/8" thick mild steel truss top and 1/4" mild steel gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.*
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 8 inches from the axle centerline.
- This Modular truss is shorter to allow use with factory leaf spring perches or our add-on coil or leaf spring perches. This flexibility means that if you change from leaf spring to coil spring, you don't have to remove the whole truss, just the end brackets.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
Important Notes: This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation. Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.