Artec Front Axle Truss 97-06 Jeep TJ Truss - Dana 30
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This heavy duty and light weight truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front Dana 30 or Dana 44 TJ/LJ axle. The 1/4" thick truss top and 10Ga. gusseting incorporates a unique design to strengthen both axle tubes, not just the long tube. The precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a hassle-free installation. Not only do we offer a truss, but you can also get a COMPLETE POLYURETHANE BUSHING REPLACEMENT for your upper control arms, or you can even upgrade to Currie Johnny Joints.
- 1/4" and 10 gauge (.130") mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Truss is low profile to allow clearance above the axle.
- Truss spans length of long side AND short side.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 gauge thick gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
Important Notes:This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation. Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.