Artec Front Axle Truss for Rock Krawler 3 Link Systems - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This heavy duty and light weight truss system and armor is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front Dana 30 or Dana 44 JK axle. The 1/4" thick truss top and 10Ga. gusseting incorporates a unique design to strengthen both axle tubes, not just the long tube (commonly found in "other" designs). The precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a hassle-free installation.
- 1/4" and 10Ga. thick mild steel truss. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing ideal mounting height of an aftermarket 3 link suspension system, if desired.
- Truss spans entire length between spring buckets, aprox. 26.5"
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 10 Ga. thick dimple died gussets for maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleeker, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
Important Notes:This kit is intend for vehicles with at least minor lifts. If using with not lift, check clearance before installing. Not tested in non-us JKs with diesel engines or right hand drive axles.This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
Artec Front Axle Truss for Rock Krawler 3 Link Systems
2007-2015 Jeep JK w/ Dana 44 | Dana 30
Heavy duty and light weight truss system designed to protect your axle in the most extreme conditions.
Artec Front Axle Truss for Rock Krawler 3 Link Systems - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK