Baja Designs Squadron Pro LED Light - Pair Pack Amber Lens
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Two is always better than one, right? We think so, which is why were offering a pair of Squadron Pro LED auxiliary lights with wiring harness. The Squadron Pro packs 4,900 Lumens at 40 watts that will truly annihilate the night. Dont let this light fool you, although compact in size this LED auxiliary light will literally blind you with brightness. The Squadron Pro comes equipped with a sleek black gloss aluminum housing and outshines the competition through both appearance and performance. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100 percent
- 5000K Daylight Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
Specifications (per light):
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-L LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 3.07 x 2.77 x 3.07 inch
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized and Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
2x Squadron Pro LED Lights
Baja Designs Squadron Pro LED Light - PACK PACK
Introducing 4300 lumens of powerful light in a compact 3" x 3" housing, brought to you by Baja Designs.....THE SQUADRON!
The Squadron exceeds HID output yet weighs only 12oz. Uses active Thermal Management, Single Layer Solid Core Copper Circuit Board and aircraft grade aluminum housing that maintains LED temperature within the defined operating limits. If you