BDS Suspension 3in Strut Spacer System - 2010-2018 Toyota 4Runner 4WD - 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser
4-6 Week Lead Time
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
BDS Suspension offeres a 3" suspension lift kit to improve the look and performance of late model 4Runners with clearance for up to 285/70r17 tires. Based on the current FJ Cruiser systems, this new fitment is up to whatever use and abuse you can throw at it. Up front the system uses a combination top mounted strut spacer along with a preload spacer to lift the vehicle and retain the factory geometry. This setup allows the suspension to operate smoothly without forcing upper ball joints to max out at full droop causing premature wear, a common issue with other 3" kits that just use spacer to provide lift.
In the rear this kit replaces the factory coil springs with 2" BDS ProRide coil springs to level the stance. These coil springs are capable of full coil bind from repeated use and abuse and guaranteed to always spring back to original ride height. With the new stance set, NX2 series shocks are used to retain the ride quality and allow full articulation of the rear suspension. Lastly the rear sway bar links are replaced with longer links to allow the sway bar to operate in its ideal position with the lift installed. Get more out of your late model 4Runner with BDS Suspension.Tire & Wheel Combinations
- FJ Cruiser | w/285/75 R16 and Stock back spacing
- 4Runner | w/275/60R20 and Stock/4.75" back spacing
- 4Runner | w/285/70R17 and 17 x 8 w/ 5" back spacing
- *Trimming may be required*
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 2
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- Other equivalent tire/wheel size options should work - may require minor trimming for some combinations.
- 4Runner Models
- Will not work on TRD Pro models equipped with the X-REAS shock system
- Will not work with factory KDSS sway bar system