BDS Suspension 6in Suspension System - 2017-2019 Toyota Tacoma 4WD
4-6 Week Lead Time
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This new Tacoma IFS suspension lift incorperates all of the same features from our popular Tacoma systems while addressing OE design changes on 2017 models. Following BDS proven design standards, the 2017 system utilizes full 1 piece front & rear crossmembers coupled with precision machined ductile cast iron steering knuckles. The steering knuckles are designed to work within the factory traction control constraints and provide stock-like handling characteristics. The knuckles are also considerably more robust in both the mass and strength categories over the rather light-duty stock components.
The crossmembers are built from 1/4" steel plate and have integrated differential mounts that work with the new provided differential mounts to properly drop and reposition the front differential for optimal CV and front driveshaft angles.
The whole package is protected by a new belly pan skid plate that runs from the front to rear crossmember and integrates cleanly with the factory front skid/splash guard.
The factory front struts are retained with the kit utilizing both a preload spacer and top strut spacer to gain the proper lift height.
The rear of the kit comes with 4" blocks and u-bolts to level the truck and all of the necessary brake line relocation brackets needed.
This system will also fit 2wd PreRunner models, but will not work on the standard 2wd model.Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35 x 12.50 w/18 x 9 and 4.5" Max. back spacing
- w/20 x 9 and 4.5" Max. back spacing
- *Trimming may be required*
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- Will not work on TRD Pro Models
- Minor welding required
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Strut compressor required for installation
- Stock wheels cannot be reinstalled
- System will work on 2WD PreRunner models
- Can not use 17" wheels.