BDS Suspension Upper Control Arm Kit - 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma
4-6 Week Lead Time
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
These UCAs are designed for improved strength, great looks, and more wheel travel on leveled and lifted for the Tacoma.
These performance control arms are built from high strength 1.5" OD x .120-wall tubing, fully welded for strength and durability. They use an indexed ball joint cup to correct the ball joint positioning for use with leveling kits and most full IFS lift kits on the market. The frame mounting ends feature durometer-specific rubber bushings. At the other end they use an indexed ball joint cup with and premium Moog brand ball joints for smooth, quiet operation and superior durability to arms that feature uniballs, poly bushings or heims. These control arms come finished in a durable black powdercoat and include a billet aluminum machined ball joint dust cap as well as proper brake line attachment points to ensure a factory-like fit. The control arms come fully assembled for easy install right out of the box.Features:
- Indexed ball joint cup allows for additional droop travel.
- Heavy duty MOOG ball joints.
- Clevite rubber frame bushings.
- Full assembled, ready to install.
- Designed to add 1.4 degrees of additonal positive caster
- These control arms will work with 2-3" spacer, strut, or coil-over lift methods.
- Will work with 6" BDS lift systems.
- Not recommended for use with the 4" BDS kits.
- Tacoma 2WD - Will only work with Pre-Runner/TRD Models.
- Will only work with Pre-Runner/TRD Models.