Bubba Rope Nexgen Pro Gator-Jaw Synthetic Soft Shackle
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The NexGen PRO Gator-Jaw synthetic shackle is lightest and strongest 3/8" diameter synthetic shackle ever made. Weighing only 6.5 ounces it has a rated breaking strength of 47,000 lbs.
The unique design has eliminated all rope-weakening-splices found in other soft shackles. The locking loop incorporates a flexible tough epoxy rubber slider that slips over a patented designed knot making a strong closed connector. The new slider is made from tough rubber epoxy giving it the strength and stretch to hold up to the wear and tear of off-road recovery.
All Gator-Jaw synthetic shackles are made from HMPE synthetic fibers and contain no metal, so they won't rust and are so light they float.Specs:
- Breaking strength 47,000 lbs.
- 3/8" diameter 12 strand High Modulus Polyethylene (HMPE) rope
- 6" bow size
- Vinyl coated for UV and fiber locking protection
- Slider made from two-part flexible high-performance urethane elastomer
- Jeeps & Trucks weighing 4k - 8k lbs.