Bubba Rope Original Bubba Recovery Rope - 7/8 inch
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This is the same great offroad Power Stretch recovery rope as the original but only a few feet shorter. With a breaking strength of 28,600 pounds, this recovery rope is safer and more reliable than other so-called kinetic energy ropes. Ideal for 4x4 trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. Comes with its own mesh duffle bag for easy carrying and storing.
Bubba Rope is the original tougher, safer, off-road recovery rope, developed through our military contracts for pulling vehicles out of mud, sand or snow. It is the only snatch rope for the 4x4 market with a heavy vinyl polymer coating and Gator-ize eyes.
- 100% double-braided nylon rope Gator-ize Vinyl Polymer coating
- The only rope that uses exact US Military specs for splicing and coatings
- Water, UV and abrasive resistant
- Highest breaking strengths available, certified at our factory
- Each Bubba Rope recovery rope includes a FREE mesh carrying case
Bubba Rope provides superior performance, strength and durability that goes way beyond typical recovery ropes, kinetic energy ropes, snatch straps and chains. It stretches to help get your stuck vehicle moving.Specifications
- Diameter - 7/8in
- Length - 20ft and 30ft
- Rated Break Strength - 28,600lbs