DMOS Delta Pro Shovel - Aluminum - Anodized Black
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Meet the Delta Shovel. A compact, portable feat of engineering from DMOS, the Delta Shovel is the E-Tool you wish you had in the military. Capable of being used as a full-sized shovel or collapsing down for work in limited space, as a hoe, or folding flat for storage, the Delta Shovel is your constant companion for any of the toughest jobs. Whether you're freeing a stuck vehicle or digging a sniper hide, the Delta is always on hand and never in the way.
This is our Elite Delta, featuring an anodized, corrosion-resistant finish, our upgraded connectors, a one-piece milled aluminum handle, and a concealed 6" cross-cut steel saw grip for trimming trees and branches around camp. What's more, the T-grip can be repositioned so that its slight positive bias is perfectly positioned for left- or right-handed users. Need extra reach? Attach the saw blade to the shaft for an extra 40". When you need the absolute best, look no further.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Brace: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel with 6 over-sized flush-mount rivets per side
- 3 position connector (shovel, hoe, and stow mode): milled out of 6061 aluminum billet
- Detente retention pin with wire lanyard
- 3 part telescoping adjustable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel formed spring pins: Maximum length 51" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 37" or 24"
- Repositionable, Milled Aluminum T-Grip
- Concealed 6" cross-cut steel Saw Blade
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Collapsed: 24” x 11” x 2.75” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm)