Dynatrac Pro 60 35-Spline Front Axle Shafts Pro 60 Competition Alloy Axle Shaft Assembly
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Providing the ultimate in front axle strength, Dynatrac offers 2 Stages of quality 35-spline axle shafts. Our Standard 35-spline outer shaft utilizes an OEM quality alloy, perfect for the hardcore weekend wheeler. Dynatrac’s new Competition Grade Shafts provide the ultimate in Dana 60 front-end strength – Perfect for the competitor!Benefits
- Nearly indestructible axle design using the highest quality materials and processes
- Uses massive Spicer 1480 series u-joints (Competition Packages include CTM u-joint)
- Competition Grade Shafts feature higher grade materials and heat treat
- Made in the USA
- 1.5” OD (Overall Diameter)
- Dynatrac Pro 60™ Standard shafts feature induction hardened alloy steel (available in custom lengths)
- Dynatrac Pro 60™ Competition Series shafts are built of the highest quality chromoly and are also available in custom lengths
- Competition Grade Shafts feature heat-treated yokes and extra material to support u-joint bores.
- All Dynatrac 5, 6, or 8 lug Pro 60 Wheel End assemblies
- All ‘75-’93 Dodge Dana 60 front axle assemblies
- All ’75-’91 GM Dana 60 front axle assemblies
- All ’77-2003 Ford Dana 60 front axle assemblies
Prices reflect purchase of individual shafts only. See axle package pages for pricing of shafts as part of a complete axle assembly.
Also see our Pro Max 40-spline shaft upgrades for our Custom Pro-Series Axle Assemblies