Dynatrac Pro Rock XD60 Front Axle Assembly - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The Dynatrac Elite ProRock XD60 stands alone among all other 4x4 drivetrain options. It is the very best 4WD drivetrain technology that money can buy. You simply cannot find a stronger axle solution than the ProRock Elite Axle. The U.S.-made bolt-in unit is lightweight and has more ground clearance than its competitors.
The Elite ProRock XD60/ Axle is for Jeep Wrangler JK owners who will not settle for anything less than the very best drivetrain durability, quality and extreme performance for running tires in diameters from 37- to 44-inches. If you are a highly experienced and skilled off-road driver who regularly engages in very technical off-roading with their friends and family, you enjoy taking on the hardest trails and the most difficult and challenging obstacles, this is the Axle Set for you.
The ProRock XD60 Axle is designed specifically for large JK builds with very large tires, high-performance engine swaps, superchargers, high-torque diesel engine swaps, deep gear reduction and transfer case ratios numerically higher than 4:1.
- Dynatrac exclusive patented ProRock nodular-iron, high-pinion ProRock XD60 centersection with bearing bores to handle oversize pinion and carrier bearings for elite housing rigidity.
- More ground clearance than any other axle housing in its class.
- 3.75-inch diameter, variable wall thickness, lightweight, chromoly tubing has the highest strength-to-weight ratio compared to any other light-truck axle on the market.
- Dynatrac exclusive Dual-Sump High Volume (DSHV) oiling system to ensure the outer pinion bearing is never without lubrication.
- Dynatrac-exclusive U.S.-made forged, double-heat-treated 1550 35-spline axleshaft assemblies. These are the best shafts in the industry and are capable of up to 50-degree turning angles.
- Our new 1550 LT high-strength, lightweight, military-grade, aluminum knuckles are loaded with our best set of Dynatrac HD BallJoints yet. These are the last balljoints you'll ever need, and are designed with larger stems and bodies for long life and high durability with big tires.
- Forged 4140, heat-treated, fixed spindles and serviceable wheel bearings support tires up to 44 inches.
- No other 4x4 front axle offers the ease of steering, lowscrub radius, effective Ackermann angle and high steering linkage positioning.
- Includes Dynatrac high capacity 13.25-inch brake upgrade with new dual-piston front calipers and vented rotors.
- Includes our latest integrated track bar and ram-assist steering mounting package.
- Includes new HD tie rod, integral steering arm, new Dynatrac DHD drag-link sleeve, control arm bushings, CNC laser-cut HD suspension brackets, all professionally welded and installed.
- Includes DynaLoc locking hubs. DynaLoc hubs are over 3 times stronger than all other locking hubs on the market.
Dynatrac Pro Rock XD60 Front Axle Assembly - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK