Dynatrac ProGrip Performance Brake System - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU - Factory 5x5 Bolt Pattern
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Dynatrac is setting a new standard in brake upgrades for the Jeep Wrangler JK with the introduction of its ProGrip Brake System, designed to provide a significant braking improvement during off-roading and daily-driving experiences as well as in emergency stops.
The Dynatrac ProGrip Brake System comes with larger rotors for the front and rear, providing improved braking by moving the factory calipers farther from the axle centerline. The increased rear braking power provides balanced braking, reducing nose dive and dramatically improving the control of the vehicle in mild and hard braking conditions compared to upgrades that only address the front brakes. Significant research was done to select the optimum front and rear brake-pad linings to balance the system and provide additional stopping power.
Fully instrumented testing showed lower brake pedal pressure and a reduction in stopping distances of up to 30 percent compared to stock brakes on a Jeep JK outfitted with a 4-inch lift and 37-inch-tall tires. Measured G-force during moderate braking (1,000-psi brake fluid pressure) increased from 0.48 Gs with stock brakes to 0.63 Gs with the Dynatrac ProGrip system.
Another key advantage is that installation of the system does not require opening the brake hydraulics, thus avoiding the chore of bleeding the brakes after installation. Additionally, brake pedal feel and travel is improved after upgrading to the Dynatrac ProGrip Brake System.
The Dynatrac ProGrip Brake System fits Jeep Wranglers with 17-inch wheels (wheel spacers are required with 17-inch factory wheels), and the system will fit in nearly all aftermarket wheels without spacers.FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- The Dynatrac ProGrip Brake System was designed to significantly increase braking confidence in daily driving, off-roading and emergency situations
- Installation does not require bleeding brakes, and the system is a direct bolt-on for 2007-2015 Jeep Wranglers
- System improves brake pedal feel and reduces pedal travel needed for optimum braking
- 13.50-inch front rotors with unique pillar-vented cooling design
- 14.25-inch rear rotors with integral parking brake surface
- Stronger caliper brackets designed using CAD/FEA and advanced engineering tools
- Unique front and rear brake pads for optimum friction performance
Dynatrac ProGrip Performance Brake System - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK JKU - Factory 5x5 Bolt Pattern fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK