EDGE Evolution CTS2 Gas Vehicle Applications
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The Edge Evolution CTS2 combines all of the old features of the Evolution CTS with a striking new look. The slimmer, sleeker screen is 5"" of full color, high resolution display. The larger screen allows for an upgraded interface that allows custom screen backgrounds, a custom color mixer for your gauge arcs and needles, and most importantly easy navigation to all of your vital engine data in real-time.
- DTC Read & Clear
- Compatible with Expandable Accessory System (EAS)
- 23 HP & 35 lb ft
- 35 HP & 35 lb ft
- 43 HP & 73 lb-ft
- Axle Gear Ratio
- Tire Size - 26^ - 38^
- Speedometer Correction
- Adjust Fan
- Speed Limiter
- Shift Points - Edge Optimized
- Shift Firmness - Edge Optimized
- EO Number - Pending
- In-Cab Monitoring
- Color Screen
- Custom Background/ MyStyle
- Video Capable
- Screen Auto-Dim
- Alerts and Records
- Performance Tests
- Transmission Tuning - Edge Optimized
- Data Acquisition - Advanced + PIDS
- Internet Updateable
- Tow Tune
- Economy Tune
*Some features may vary by make/model/year
Current Gas Applications
- Cadillac Escalade 2001-2006 6.0L, 2001-2007 5.3L, 2007-2013 6.2L
- Chevrolet Avalanche 1999-2011 5.3L, 1999-2008 6.0L, 2001-2007 8.1L
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 1999-2013 4.8L, 1999-2014 5.3L, 1999-2009 6.0L, 2009-2013 6.2L
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD 1999-2004 6.0L
- Chevrolet Silverado XFE 2011 5.3L
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 2005-2010 6.0L
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 1999-2004 6.0L, 2001-2007 8.1L
- Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 1999-2004 6.0L, 2001-2007 8.1L
- Chevrolet Silverado SS 1999-2008 6.0L
- Chevrolet SSR 2003-2004 5.3L
- Chevrolet Trailblazer 2003-2004 5.3L
- Chevrolet Suburban 1999-2011 5.3L, 1999-2011 6.0L, 2001-2007 8.1L
- Chevrolet Tahoe 1999-2011 4.8L, 1999-2012 5.3L
- GMC Envoy 2003-2004 5.3L
- GMC Sierra 1500 1999-2013 4.8L, 1999-2014 5.3L, 2005-2009 6.0L, 2009-2013 6.2L
- GMC Sierra 1500 HD 2005-2009 6.0L
- GMC Sierra 2500 2005-2010 6.0L
- GMC Sierra 2500 HD 1999-2004 6.0L, 2001-2007 8.1L
- GMC Sierra 3500 2005-2010 6.0L
- GMC Sierra 3500 HD 1999-2004 6.0L, 2001-2007 8.1L
- GMC Yukon 1999-2011 4.8L,1999-2011 5.3L, 2005-2007 6.0L
- GMC Yukon XL 1999-2011 4.8L,1999-2012 5.3L, 1999-2004 6.0L, 2009 6.0L, 2001-2007 8.1L
- Hummer H2 2003-2007 6.0L, 2008 6.2L
- Isuzu Ascender 2003-2004 5.3L
- Lincoln Navigator 2009-2010 4.6L, 2009-2010 5.4L
- Ford F-150 1997-2010 4.6L, 1997-2010 5.4L
- Ford F-150 EcoBoost 2011-2016 3.5L
- Ford F-150 Raptor SVT 2010 5.4L, 2011-2014 6.2L
- Ford F-150 2011-2016 3.7L, 5.0L, 6.2L
- Ford F-150 2014-2016 3.5L
- Ford F-250 1997-2002 5.4L, 2011-2013 6.2L
- Ford F-350 1997-2002 5.4L, 2011-2013 6.2L
- Ford Expedition 1997-2002 4.6L, 1997-2002 5.4L
- Ford F-150 Lightning 1999-2004 5.4L
- Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Edition 2002-2004 5.4L
- Dodge Ram 1998-2003 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L, 2000-2010 4.7L, 2003-2010 5.7L Hemi
- Dodge Durango 1998-2003 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L, 2000-2008 4.7L, 2004-2008 5.7L Hemi
- Dodge Dakota 1998-2003 3.9L, 5.2L, 5.9L, 2000-2008 4.7L
Edge CTS2 Interface:
- Master Screen: This revamped version of the old CTS screen allows you to monitor 9 parameters (PIDs) at once in your own custom layout. With the added advantage of swiping between two gauge screens at once!
- Retro Screen: A throw back to the original CTS, this screen has the feel of the original CTS with the availability of 7 PIDs instead of the original 5.
- Digital Screen: Created for the ultimate gear head, this screen allows you to watch up to 12 PIDs at once
- Needles Screen: A throw back to a simpler time, this screen shows your parameters with analog-style gauges as well as a digital value allowing you to monitor 8 PIDs at once.
- Accelerometer Screen: From racers to daily-drivers, this screen lets you know how many Gs you're pulling off the starting line or around the corner. Or monitor the pitch and roll angle of the hill you're climbing. You can also choose to monitor 4 additional PIDs.
- Pull-Up Main Menu: Offering quick navigation through you CTS2, this screen will allow you to press just one button to get to any gauge screen you desire.
- Programming Screen: If you're running performance tuning whether with an Edge product or not, this screen gives you an easy way to select your performance level.
- Back-Up Camera: Make sure you know what's behind you with this easy to install option on the CTS2, simply purchase the Edge back-up camera and install into your CTS2!
- Performance Testing Screen: Test your vehicle's performance with a variety of different tests designed by Edge, including tests for horsepower, torque, and quarter-mile performance.
- Records Screen: Store and review peak records like engine temperature, RPM, speed, and transmission temperature values for ultimate fine-tuning.
- PID Selection Screen: Easily select and customize your vehicle's parameter identification on any of the 5 different gauge screens.
- Data Log Screen: This unique vehicle management system won't have you wondering, driven by intuition this feature identifies potential driving experience issues and lets you know exactly what is happening.
- Mileage Coach Screen: Get the most out of your MPGs with this feature designed to help manage your fuel economy.
- Maintenance Manager Screen: Set custom alerts for vehicle maintenance to keep your vehicle running smooth.
- Control and Notification Center: Simply press the upper tab to easily view alerts, change the power tuning of your vehicle, change your backgound image, or access your color-mixer.
- Color Mixer Screen: Custom mix your gauge arcs, screen tint, and gauge needles to any color you desire!
- Turbo Timer: A must for diesel applications, this accessory allows your truck to keep running after you've shut it off letting your turbo's oil cool down to prolong the turbo's and engine's life.
- Diagnostics: No more mystery ""check engine"" lights. The CTS2 also doubles as a diagnostic scan tool to keep you in the know.
The Evolution programmer has the ability to remove/adjust your vehicle’s factory speed limiter. Improper use of this feature could result in a serious or fatal accident. Removal/adjustment of the factory speed limiter is intended for use in a closed circuit, legally sanctioned racing environment. Even if racing in a legally sanctioned racing environment, it is your responsibility to ensure your tires and other vehicle components are rated to travel at increased speeds with the speed limiter removed/adjusted. If you remove/adjust the speed limiter during highway driving, it is your responsibility to obey all driving laws, including adhering to posted speed limits.
Removing/adjusting the speed limiter for purposes inconsistent with the product's intended function, as stated herein, is a violation of the product’s intended use and invalidates the product's warranty. Edge Products is not responsible for or liable for the consequences of improper product use.