Factor 55 FlatLink
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Replace conventional winch hooks with the new safer, stronger and smarter Factor 55 FlatLink shackle mount. Factor 55 introduces the new FlatLink foldable shackle mount for winch cables and synthetic ropes. Engineered and machined in the USA from Lightweight billet 6061 Aluminum, the FlatLink provides a safe means to easily attach a standard 3/4 inch screw pin shackle to existing winch cable and rope eyes.
The cable or rope eye is captured in the body of the FlatLink by a removable oversized 5/8 inch double shear pin. The front of the FlatLink provides a precision shackle mounting hole and a massive 1.2 inch thick mounting tab. The FlatLink is compatible with both Hawse and Roller fairleads, stowing neatly against both versions. The FlatLink is designed to fold and fit nicely behind license plate brackets that attach to roller fairleads.Features
- Red, Blue, Black, Silver, Gray
- Precision engineered – Made in the USA.
- Fits all steel cables and synthetic ropes up to 3/8” in diameter.
- Foldable – 1.75” thick to fit behind license plate mounted on roller fairlead.
- Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum, 16,000 lb. load rating, 40,000 lb. ultimate breaking strength.
- Can be installed and removed in minutes – Simple snap ring removal.
- Recovery straps cannot slip out of a shackle like they can with hooks.
- Prevents rattles – Cinches neatly against all types of fairleads, Hawse or roller.
- Beautifully anodized and Zinc plated in the USA.