Factor 55 HitchLink 2.5
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
If you're searching for a d-ring stinger attachment for your big rig don't think twice before purchasing the HitchLink 2.5 from Factor 55. Perfecting and out performing are Factor 55's game and this stinger out performs all others boasting an impressive 18,000 pound rating with ultimate failure at 69,000 pounds!
Looking for a new stinger for your class V rig that you don't need to sleeve? No problem, the guys over at Factor 55 have modified their extremely popular HitchLink 2.0 and created the HitchLink 2.5. This D-ring stinger puts others to shame touting a rating of 18,000 pounds and an ultimate failure of 69,000 pounds. CNC machined from 6000 series aluminum and engineered for maximum strength this impressive stinger is a must have.PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Lightweight precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
- Weighs only 3.8 pounds (steel versions weigh up to 8 pounds)
- Rated at 18,000 pounds
- Ultimate failure at 69,000 pounds
- Fits standard Class V 2.5 inch receivers
- Fits common 3/4" screw pin shackles/D-rings and 7/8" screw pin shackles/D-rings (NOT INCLUDED)
- Cross drilled hitch pin attachment (vertical or horizontal shackle pin axis)
- Made in USA
- Available in Military Specification Anodized Grey