Factor 55 ProLink XXL
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The guys over at Factor 55 have done it again with this awe inspiring ProLink model. The XXL version is the biggest ProLink yet boosting an impressive 24,000 pound capacity for winch applications. Made from the same light weight aluminum you know and love in the original ProLink and ProLink XTV, the XXL was created initially for military applications but is now available to the public.
Compatible with both the common 3/4" shackles and the larger 7/8" shackles, the ProLink XXL is ideal for situations that require some really heavy winching. Like all other ProLink models, the XXL is available in a range of 5 anodized/powder coated colors.FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Made in USA
- 6000 series billet Kaiser Aluminum
- 0.750 inch diameter titanium double shear pin
- 5 inches tall and 4 inches in diameter
- Working load limit of 24,000 lbs.
- Ultimate failure of greater than 63,000 lbs.
- Fits all steel cables and synthetic ropes up to 1/2 inch diameter
- EPDM "Rubber Guard" protects alloy Hawse fairleads
- Simple snap ring shear pin retainment
- Screw Pin Shackles are up to 5 times stronger than conventional hooks
- Conventional Hooks are too small to safely fit both ends of a recovery strap
- Recovery straps cannot slip out of a shackle like they can with hooks
- Hook safety latches are not rated for loads and can tear recovery straps
- Conventional hook surfaces add higher stresses to recovery strap fibers, resulting in decreased strap ratings
- Shackles can be quickly removes and stowed away until needed for winching
- Hooks do not cinch neatly against fairleads and are prone to rattling and loosening
- Conventional winch hooks are designed for chains, not commonly used for recovery straps.
- Engineered, Tested and MADE IN THE USA
- Stress analyzed using COSMOS FEA and destructively tested for confirmation
- Can be installed and removed in minutes, simple snap ring removal
- Cinches neatly against all types of fairleads , Hawse or Roller.
- Beautifully anodized and zinc plated in the USA