Factor 55 The Splicer Shackle Mounting Thimble
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The world’s first splice on synthetic rope shackle mounting thimble with rope protection and integrated rubber pad. What does that mean to you? It means you'll get an absolutely secure connection for mounting your shackles for safe recovery coupled with the always super clean look of anything barring the Factor 55 name.
The unique machined rope passage provides a tough outer barrier to protect against rope impact and abrasion as well as UV exposure protection. Compatible with synthetic ropes up to 1/2? in diameter.SPECIFICATIONS:
- Replace conventional winch hooks with a safer more secure shackle/D-ring
- The Industry’s first splice on winch rope thimble with impact & UV protection
- Unique machined rope path provides complete rope protection
- Safer recoveries through Closed System Winching
- Lightweight – Precision CNC machined 6000 series Military Grade Aluminum
- For synthetic winch rope only
- Integrated EPDM rubber pad for fairlead protection
- Connects to both the pin and bow end of common ¾” screw pin shackles
- Connects to the pin ends of 7/8” and 1” screw pin shackles
- For synthetic winch rope diameters up to ½”
- Available in Military Spec Hard Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) and powder coated finishes
- Weight: 25oz
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlike the Factor 55 ProLink and Flatlink shackle mount products, The Splicer requires synthetic rope splicing knowledge. We recommend either the locking Brummel Splice or Long Bury Splice. There are many rope splicing video tutorials available on the web.