Front Runner Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit - 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra Regular Cab
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
This kit creates a full size rack that sits above your Toyota Tundra Regular Cab's truck bed. This Slimline II cargo carrying rack kit contains the Slimline II tray (1475mm/58.1" (W) x 1358mm/53.5" (L)), 2 Tracks, and 4 Pickup Truck Bed Universal Legs that fit into the Tracks. Drilling is required for installation.
All Front Runner Rack Kits contain installation instructions as well as all the components needed to mount the Slimline II Tray to your vehicle.
All Front Runner Racks are backed by a Limited Lifetime WarrantyConsisting of:
- 2 x LASS026 - Universal Load Bed Leg 188mm (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 1 x RRSTM07 - Slimline II Tray - 1475mm(W) X 1358mm(L) - by Front Runner
- 1 x TRBU001 - Pick-Up Load Bed Tracks / 1000mm(L) - by Front Runner
- Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium
- 3CR12 Stainless Steel
Approximate Installed Weight 26kg (58lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts. To determine the approximate height from your vehicle's roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle's rain gutters.
If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2") to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.