Goal Zero Yeti 150 Power Station
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
A small, all-in-one power bank designed to charge phones, tablets, small laptops, and more. It's easily recharged by plugging into an outlet at home and pairs well with Goal Zero's line of rugged solar panels for an on-the-go solution.Highlights
- Plug-and-play, silent, fume-free power. 150Wh, 14Ah (12V) battery capacity.
- Variety of powering options including: two USB ports, an AC outlet and 12V output.
- Portable 12 lb (5.4 kg) power station for keeping lights, phones, and laptops charged while camping, in case of an emergency, or wherever you may need power.
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 50 will fully recharge the Yeti 150 in about 6-12 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 6 hours.
- Recharge from your car 12V adapter in about 4-6 hours.
The Yeti 3000 Lithium is great for all your medium sized power needs or multiple smaller devices.
- Smartphone 9-12 Recharges
- POV Camera 25 Recharges
- Headlamp 25-50 Recharges
- Tablet 6 Recharges
- Laptop 1-2 Recharges
- Light-a-Life 50 Hours
- Wall Charger (45W): 6 hours
- Car Charger (30W): 8 hours
- Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel: 26-52 Hours
- Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 13-26 Hours
- Boulder 50 Solar Panel: 6-12 Hours
- 2 USB ports (output): 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max), regulated
- 6mm port (output, 6mm, green, hexagon): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), regulated
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- AC inverter (output, modified sine wave): 110V, 60Hz, 0.7A (80W continuous, 160W surge max)
- Charging port (input, 8mm, blue, circle): 14-29V, up to 5A (60W max)
- Cell Chemistry: AGM Lead Acid
- Peak Capacity: 168Wh (12V, 14Ah)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Internal Battery Dimensions: 6.0in L x 3.8in W x 3.7 H
- Fuses: 20A, user replaceable fuse
- Product SKU: 22004
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 5.75 x 6.75 in (19.7 x 14.6 x 17.2 cm)
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS