Grizzly Coolers Grizzly 100 Cooler
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
A Grizzly Cooler with a triple-digit name? Now we’re gettin’ big. G100 is ready to carry the big load for big adventures. And since all adventures come in lots of sizes, be ready for whatever adventure you find or when it finds you with G100. It’s put your feet up on the lid by the campfire big. It’ll listen to all the stories, hear the laughter, and take in everything you and the group have experienced on your journey and keep working at peak performance the entire time without so much as a complaint. The Grizzly 100 Cooler holds up to 95 cans with 30 pounds of ice.
- Rotomolded: Our coolers are made from rotationally-molded LLDPE plastic and are designed to achieve even wall thicknesses for optimal durability.
- IGBC: All Grizzly Hardside coolers are IGBC certified.
- Themal Properties: All hard-sided coolers are pressure injected with up to two inches of polyurethane foam.
- Integrated Hing: The hinge is built with integrated interlocking design to withstand the toughest situations
-The Bearclaw: Latches are a Grizzly exclusive design. Easy to use, interchangeable, and retain a bear grip on the lid.
- Dry Ice: Our coolers are dry ice compatible.
- Locking System: Each hardside cooler comes with two lock holes to keep your cooler secure and your contents safe.
- 2" Tidedown Slots: Each cooler comes with tie-down slots to help keep your cooler secure in your truck, boat or UTV.
- Silicone Gasket: Our lids seal with a silicone rubber gasket to keep cold air trapped extending the longevity of your ice.
- 100-quart cooler capacity
- 38 lbs empty
- RotoTough™ rotationally-molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Dual 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full-length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy-duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- IGBC Certification Number 5066
External Dimensions: 37" L X 18" W X 20 1/8" H
Internal Dimensions: 16 1/4" D X 31 3/8" L X 13 7/8" W
Capacity: 100 Quarts, 38 lbs Dry Weight 95 12 oz. Cans with 30lbs of ice
Weight: 38 lbs