Grizzly Coolers Grizzly 15 Cooler
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Heading off on a solo adventure? A brief adventure with a pal? The Grizzly 15 is perfect for personal use or for shorter adventures. And a short adventure beats none at all. Keep your food and drinks fresh and cold with all the performance of the big Grizzly hard-sided coolers with this small ice chest. And the shoulder strap is great for when at least part of the journey is on foot. And there’s an optional stainless steel carry handle. The Grizzly 15 Cooler holds up to 15 cans with 5 pounds of ice.
- Rotomolded: Our coolers are made from rotationally-molded LLDPE plastic and are designed to achieve even wall thicknesses for optimal durability.
- IGBC: All Grizzly Hardside coolers are IGBC certified.
- Themal Properties: All hard-sided coolers are pressure injected with up to two inches of polyurethane foam.
- Integrated Hing: The hinge is built with integrated interlocking design to withstand the toughest situations
-The Bearclaw: Latches are a Grizzly exclusive design. Easy to use, interchangeable, and retain a bear grip on the lid.
- Dry Ice: Our coolers are dry ice compatible.
- Locking System: Each hardside cooler comes with two lock holes to keep your cooler secure and your contents safe.
- 2" Tidedown Slots: Each cooler comes with tie-down slots to help keep your cooler secure in your truck, boat or UTV.
- Silicone Gasket: Our lids seal with a silicone rubber gasket to keep cold air trapped extending the longevity of your ice.
- 15-quart capacity
- 12 lbs empty
- RotoTough™ rotationally-molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Heavy-duty 2″ adjustable shoulder strap with carry handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Includes dry goods tray
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- IGBC Certification Number 5006
External Dimensions: 18 3/4" L x 11 3/8" W x 14 3/8" H
Internal Dimensions: 10 3/4" D x 14 1/8" L x 6 3/4" W
Capacity: 15 QTS (15) 12oz Cans With 5 lbs of Ice
Weight: 12 lbs. Dry Weight