Grizzly Coolers Grizzly 40 Cooler
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Get you and the crew into bigger adventures with the G40. 40 quart capacity for a longer journey, food, drinks, and ice. Whether you’re off to the lake, the plains, mountains, or anywhere the road takes you, bring along this outdoor cooler to make your team complete. This member will be the hard-working one who takes on the big jobs of keeping provisions fresh and cold. The Grizzly 40 Cooler holds up to 66 cans with 10 pounds of ice.
- Rotomolded: Our coolers are made from rotationally-molded LLDPE plastic and are designed to achieve even wall thicknesses for optimal durability.
- IGBC: All Grizzly Hardside coolers are IGBC certified.
- Themal Properties: All hard-sided coolers are pressure injected with up to two inches of polyurethane foam.
- Integrated Hing: The hinge is built with integrated interlocking design to withstand the toughest situations
-The Bearclaw: Latches are a Grizzly exclusive design. Easy to use, interchangeable, and retain a bear grip on the lid.
- Dry Ice: Our coolers are dry ice compatible.
- Locking System: Each hardside cooler comes with two lock holes to keep your cooler secure and your contents safe.
- 2" Tidedown Slots: Each cooler comes with tie-down slots to help keep your cooler secure in your truck, boat or UTV.
- Silicone Gasket: Our lids seal with a silicone rubber gasket to keep cold air trapped extending the longevity of your ice.
- 40-quart cooler capacity
- 24 lbs empty
- RotoTough™ rotationally-molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full-length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy-duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 22” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Includes dry goods tray
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- IGBC Certification Number 3369
External Dimensions: 25 1/2" L X 16" W X 15 3/8" H
Internal Dimensions: 11 3/4" D X 19 1/2" L X 10 1/2" W
Capacity: 40 Quarts, 24 lbs, Dry Weight 44 12 oz. Cans with 10 lbs of ice.
Weight: 24 lbs.