Grizzly Coolers Grizzly 60 Cooler
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Who knows what you’ll find during the journey ahead? That’s what the trip is all about. Discovery. 60 quarts of space for food, beverages, and ice is room for a week’s worth of discovery. And that week could turn into a lifetime of memories with the Grizzly 60 cooler. G60 is loaded with features to help you head off and return home from a trip thick with memories. And that’s why we go, isn’t it? The Grizzly 60 Cooler holds up to 72 cans with 20 pounds of ice.
- Rotomolded: Our coolers are made from rotationally-molded LLDPE plastic and are designed to achieve even wall thicknesses for optimal durability.
- IGBC: All Grizzly Hardside coolers are IGBC certified.
- Themal Properties: All hard-sided coolers are pressure injected with up to two inches of polyurethane foam.
- Integrated Hing: The hinge is built with integrated interlocking design to withstand the toughest situations
-The Bearclaw: Latches are a Grizzly exclusive design. Easy to use, interchangeable, and retain a bear grip on the lid.
- Dry Ice: Our coolers are dry ice compatible.
- Locking System: Each hardside cooler comes with two lock holes to keep your cooler secure and your contents safe.
- 2" Tidedown Slots: Each cooler comes with tie-down slots to help keep your cooler secure in your truck, boat or UTV.
- Silicone Gasket: Our lids seal with a silicone rubber gasket to keep cold air trapped extending the longevity of your ice.
- 60-quart cooler capacity
- 30 lbs empty
- RotoTough™ rotationally-molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full-length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy-duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Includes dry goods tray
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- IGBC Certification Number 3359
External Dimensions: 30 3.8" L X 17 3/8" W X 17 1/4" H
Internal Dimensions: 13" D X 24 3/8" L X 11 3/4" W
Capacity: 60 Quarts, 30 lbs, Dry Weight 72 12 oz. Cans with 20 lbs of ice.
Weight: 30 lbs.