Grizzly Coolers Grizzly 75 Cooler
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
A cooler big enough to require three latches? We’re talking a big cooler for big adventures. 75 quarts of bear-proof capacity for good times when it’s time to take the group on the road. Sharing adventures is the best. Because no one sees any part of the same as the others. That’s what makes reliving the adventure hours or years after so special. You learn things about the trip you might have never known before. The wonderful thing about adventures, they keep on giving. The Grizzly 75 Cooler holds up to 84 cans with 20 pounds of ice.
- Rotomolded: Our coolers are made from rotationally-molded LLDPE plastic and are designed to achieve even wall thicknesses for optimal durability.
- IGBC: All Grizzly Hardside coolers are IGBC certified.
- Themal Properties: All hard-sided coolers are pressure injected with up to two inches of polyurethane foam.
- Integrated Hing: The hinge is built with integrated interlocking design to withstand the toughest situations
-The Bearclaw: Latches are a Grizzly exclusive design. Easy to use, interchangeable, and retain a bear grip on the lid.
- Dry Ice: Our coolers are dry ice compatible.
- Locking System: Each hardside cooler comes with two lock holes to keep your cooler secure and your contents safe.
- 2" Tidedown Slots: Each cooler comes with tie-down slots to help keep your cooler secure in your truck, boat or UTV.
- Silicone Gasket: Our lids seal with a silicone rubber gasket to keep cold air trapped extending the longevity of your ice.
- 75-quart cooler capacity
- 34 lbs empty
- RotoTough™ rotationally-molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Dual 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full-length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy-duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 30” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- IGBC Certification Number 3369
External Dimensions: 33 1/8" L X 17 3/4" W X 17 7/8" H
Internal Dimensions: 13 3/4" D X 27 1/2" L X 12 5/8" W
Capacity: 75 Quarts, 34 lbs. Dry Weight 84 12 oz. Cans with 20 lbs of ice.
Weight: 34 lbs.