ICON VS 20 Rear 2in Shock 09-19 Ram 1500 4WD Remote Res
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
- Premium Grade 7WT Shock Oil for High Performance in Extreme Temperatures
- Nitrogen Charged Mono-tube Design with Internal Reservoir
- One Piece Linear/Digressive Piston Design for Unsurpassed Performance and Ride Quality On- and Off-road
- 5/8” Polished Nitro Steel Shaft does not flake and pit as easy as the industry standard chrome shafts
- 6061 Aluminum Rod Ends insure Strength and Durability
- Polyurethane Bushings for OE factory type Fitment
- 6063- T831 Hard Anodized Honed Aluminum Cylinder Tubing for Superb Heat Dissipation, Excellent Corrosion Resistance,and High Tech Appearance
- 100% Rebuildable 6061 Aluminum Triple Stage Seal Head with Proprietary Viton Seals, Teflon Lined Shaft Bearing, and
- Rubber Top Out Bumper
1- ICON V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum Shock
If you prefer to add your remote reservoir directly to your shock, instead of mounting it to the vehicle, you can opt for the ICON V.S. 2.0 Remote Reservoir Clamps (shown to the right). Each set of 2 clamps is used for one shock. They are priced per shock in the drop down. If you order 2 shocks w/ clamps, it will automatically total the cost of 2 sets.
ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure. Add On Part: 614600 - Billet Reservoir Clamp Kit Attributed Description: ICON Vehicle Dynamics; Shock Absorber; Adjustable: No; Boot Included: No; Coil Over Springs Included: No; Dust Shield: No; Gas Charged: Yes; Lower Mount Type: Eyelet; Shock Absorber Body End Measuring Point: Center of Eyelet; Shock Absorber Rod End Measuring Point: Center of Eyelet; Upper Mount Type: Eyelet; Remote Reservoir: Yes; Body Diameter: 2 IN; Compressed Length: 16.600 IN; Fully Open Length: 27.05 IN; Shock Stroke: 10.45 IN; Travel Length: 10.45 IN Body Diameter: 2 Compressed Length: 16.600 Fully Open Length: 27.05 Remote Reservoir: Yes Shock Stroke: 10.45 Travel Length: 10.45
ICON Vehicle Dynamics Rear 0-2" Lift Shock
2009-2019 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD
These ICON V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum Shocks are Sold Individually. They are available in Smooth Body or Remote Reservoir Designs.
ICON's Suspension Engineers have expanded their vehicle specific shock line with the V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum shocks that are perfectly valved for the Dodge Ram. ICON's V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum shocks are great for any purpose or use, either on or off-road. They have spent numerous hours on multiple terrains testing on the Dodge Ram to make sure it will give you a shock with the best performance and ride quality on the market. These 2.0 series shocks are filled with high quality components through out and are re-buildable, or can be re-valved at any time. This is the last set of shocks you will ever have to buy for your Dodge Ram.
ICON VS 20 Rear 2in Shock 09-19 Ram 1500 4WD Remote Res fits the following vehicles:
- 2009 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2011 Ram 1500
- 2012 Ram 1500
- 2013 Ram 1500
- 2014 Ram 1500
- 2015 Ram 1500