ICON V.S. Series 2.0 Rear Shock 2000-06 Toyota Tundra 56504 Smooth Body
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
ICON's Suspension Engineers have expanded their vehicle specific shock line with the V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum shocks that are perfectly valved for the Toyota Tundra. ICON's V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum shocks are great for any purpose or use, either on or off-road. They have spent numerous hours on multiple terrains testing on the Toyota Tundra to make sure it will give you a shock with the best performance and ride quality on the market. These 2.0 series shocks are filled with high quality components through out and are re-buildable, or can be re-valved at any time. This is the last set of shocks you will ever have to buy for your Toyota Tundra.
- Premium Grade 7WT Shock Oil for High Performance in Extreme Temperatures&
- Nitrogen Charged Mono-tube Design with Internal Reservoir
- One Piece Linear/Digressive Piston Design for Unsurpassed Performance and Ride Quality On- and Off-road
- 5/8ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
Add On Part: 614700 - Shock Boot Kit
Attributed Description: ICON Vehicle Dynamics; Shock Absorber; Adjustable: No; Boot Included: No; Coil Over Springs Included: No; Dust Shield: No; Gas Charged: Yes; Lower Mount Type: Eyelet; Shock Absorber Body End Measuring Point: Shoulder of Stem; Shock Absorber Rod End Measuring Point: Center of Eyelet; Upper Mount Type: Stem; Remote Reservoir: No; Body Diameter: 2 IN; Compressed Length: 13.550 IN; Fully Open Length: 22.37 IN; Shock Stroke: 8.82 IN; Travel Length: 8.82 IN
Body Diameter: 2
Compressed Length: 13.550
Fully Open Length: 22.37
Remote Reservoir: No
Shock Stroke: 8.82
Travel Length: 8.82
Icon Vehicle Dynamics Rear VS 2.0 Shock
2000-06 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD
These ICON V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum Shocks are Sold Individually. They are available in Smooth Body or Remote Reservoir Designs.
ICON V.S. Series 2.0 Rear Shock 2000-06 Toyota Tundra 56504 Smooth Body fits the following vehicles:
- 2000 Toyota Tundra
- 2001 Toyota Tundra
- 2002 Toyota Tundra
- 2003 Toyota Tundra
- 2004 Toyota Tundra
- 2005 Toyota Tundra
- 2006 Toyota Tundra