ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.0 Rear Shocks 07-14 Tundra Remote Reservoir
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
ICON's Suspension Engineers have expanded their vehicle specific shock line with the V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum shocks that are perfectly valved for the Toyota Tundra. ICON's V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum shocks are great for any purpose or use, either on or off-road. They have spent numerous hours on multiple terrains testing on the Toyota Tundra to make sure it will give you a shock with the best performance and ride quality on the market. These 2.0 series shocks are filled with high quality components through out and are re-buildable, or can be re-valved at any time. This is the last set of shocks you will ever have to buy for your Toyota Tundra. Replaced Model # 57520.
- Premium Grade 7WT Shock Oil for High Performance in Extreme Temperatures
- Nitrogen Charged Mono-tube Design with Internal Reservoir
- One Piece Linear/Digressive Piston Design for Unsurpassed Performance and Ride Quality On- and Off-road
- 5/8ICON Vehicle Specific (V.S.) 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorbers are the ultimate in cost effective upgrades, specifically tailored by ICON engineers for your application. The V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Like all ICON shock absorbers, V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are 100% rebuildable and 100% revalveable. For those using their vehicle in extreme off road situations, consider the ICON V.S. 2.5 Series shock to handle extra abuse and punishment your suspension will need to endure.
Add On Part: 614700 - Shock Boot Kit
Attributed Description: ICON Vehicle Dynamics; Shock Absorber; Adjustable: No; Boot Included: No; Coil Over Springs Included: No; Dust Shield: No; Gas Charged: Yes; Lower Mount Type: Eyelet; Shock Absorber Body End Measuring Point: Shoulder of Stem; Shock Absorber Rod End Measuring Point: Center of Eyelet; Upper Mount Type: Stem; Remote Reservoir: Yes; Body Diameter: 2 IN; Compressed Length: 15.975 IN; Fully Open Length: 26.42 IN; Shock Stroke: 10.45 IN; Travel Length: 10.45 IN
Body Diameter: 2
Compressed Length: 15.975
Fully Open Length: 26.42
Remote Reservoir: Yes
Shock Stroke: 10.45
Travel Length: 10.45
Icon Vehicle Dynamics Rear VS 2.0 Shock
2007-14 Toyota Tundra 2WD/4WD
These ICON V.S. Series 2.0 Aluminum Shocks are Sold Individually. They are available in Smooth Body or Remote Reservoir Designs.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics V.S. Series 2.0 Rear Shocks 07-14 Tundra Remote Reservoir fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Toyota Tundra
- 2008 Toyota Tundra
- 2009 Toyota Tundra
- 2010 Toyota Tundra
- 2011 Toyota Tundra
- 2012 Toyota Tundra
- 2013 Toyota Tundra
- 2014 Toyota Tundra
- 2015 Toyota Tundra