JKS Manufacturing 1-7/8in Compact Jam Nut Wrench
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
- Made of 3/8" laser cutting low carbon steel with a durable black e-coated finish, these wrenches are both unique and functional.
- They work in multiple positions when coupled with a standard ½" drive ratchet.
- The ratchet can be indexed for the optimum position and leverage.
- Contact is made with all 6 sides of the nut similar to a line wrench for brake fittings.
- While designed to be used to lock off jam nuts on JKS adjustable track bars, these wrenches can be used for any track bar, control arm, etc with standard 1-7/8" jam nuts.
- A good no-slip grip on the nut lessens the chance of bloody knuckles!
- Compact design, about 1/4 the length of a standard wrench, easily fits in the front pouch of a standard tool bag or Jeep center console and saves tool box space.
- Equivalent wrench size is 1-7/8"