JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Reinforcement - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The trackbar controls lateral movement of the axle housing. It is attached to the chassis and axle on opposite sides of the vehicle with flexible mounting points to accommodate suspension travel. Unfortunately, the fixed length of the OE trackbar won't accommodate ride height adjustments. Changing the distance between mounting points forces the axle housing out of alignment with the rest of the vehicle. Unless corrected, this condition will place unnecessary stress on related suspension and steering components, create alignment problems, and prevent proper suspension & swaybar disconnect operation.
Wrangler JK Adjustable Track Bar; Sector Shaft Reinforcement; Front; Heavy Duty Track Bar; Variable Length; Attaches axle housing to chassis rail; DOM Steel tube construction; 1.5 in. Diameter; 0.375 in. Thick; Powdercoated; Zinc plated; Bolt-on; Each
- Heavy-duty bracket strengthens and supports weak OE trackbar mount on chasis
- Increases load capacity to accommodate large tires and hydraulic assist steering
- External bearing supports sector shaft below pitman arm for double shear strength
- Heavy-duty tubular support strut connects left and right side of chassis together
- Dramatically improves steering responsiveness for greater control, handling and driver confidence
- Save Your Knuckles! Pick Up One Of Our Speciality Wrenches
- Requires 1.0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
- Not compatible with frame-mounted track bar drop brackets.
JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Front Track Bar and Sector Shaft Reinforcement - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK