JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Rear Track Bar - 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The trackbar controls lateral movement of the axle housing. It is attached to the chassis and axle on opposite sides of the vehicle with flexible mounting points to accommodate suspension travel. Unfortunately, the fixed length of the OE trackbar won't accommodate ride height adjustments. Changing the distance between mounting points forces the axle housing out of alignment with the rest of the vehicle. Unless corrected, this condition will place unnecessary stress on related suspension and steering components, create alignment problems, and prevent proper suspension & swaybar disconnect operation.
Grand Cherokee Adjustable Rear Trackbar; Rear; Heavy duty replacement for OE panhard rod; Variable length; Attaches axle housing to chassis rail; DOM Steel tube construction; 1.25 in. Diameter; 0.25 in. Thick; Powdercoated; Zinc plated; Bolt-on; Each
- Superior quality replacement for original fixed length panhard rod
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Fine adjustment threads enable ultra precise axle positioning
- Extremely strong DOM tube construction utilizes OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- High performance Dura-Thane poly bushings improve steering responsiveness
- Zinc plated and powder coated for protection from corrosion and debris
- Requires 1.0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Rear Track Bar - 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ fits the following vehicles:
- 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee