JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Rear Track Bar - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The trackbar controls lateral movement of the axle housing. It is attached to the chassis and axle on opposite sides of the vehicle with flexible mounting points to accommodate suspension travel. Unfortunately, the fixed length of the OE trackbar won't accommodate ride height adjustments. Changing the distance between mounting points forces the axle housing out of alignment with the rest of the vehicle. Unless corrected, this condition will place unnecessary stress on related suspension and steering components, create alignment problems, and prevent proper suspension & swaybar disconnect operation.
Adjustable Trackbar; Rear; Heavy duty replacement for OE panhard rod; Variable length; Attaches axle housing to chassis rail; DOM Steel tube construction; 1.25 in. Diameter; 0.25 in. Thick; Powder Coated; Zinc plated; Bolt-on; Each
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Superior quality replacement for original fixed length panhard rod
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Fine adjustment threads enable ultra precise axle positioning
- Extremely strong DOM tube construction utilizes OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Premium grade rubber bushings ensure long-lasting comfort and quietness
- Zinc plated and powder coated for protection from corrosion and debris
- Fits 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Rear Trackbar Brace [JKS PN: OGS169] is strongly recommended to reinforce weak factory mount on axle. Trackbar Brace fits Left Hand Drive Models Only.
JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Rear Track Bar - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK