JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Adjusting the rotation of the axle housing is a popular modification on short wheelbase Jeeps. This is most commonly performed to improve driveline angles after the suspension has been lifted and a CV-type driveshaft installed. Unfortunately, this also forces the axle-mounted track bar bracket out of alignment and places tremendous pressure on the entire track bar assembly. The constant stress weakens the factory mounting brackets and causes the track bar bushings to wear out very quickly.
Trackbar Relocation Bracket; Rear; Angled axle bracket for CV-type driveshaft; Raises mounting point 4.0 in.; Attaches rear trackbar to factory mount on axle; Heavy gauge steel construction; Powdercoated; Bolt-on; Each
- Heavy-duty reinforcement bracket attaches directly to factory track bar mount on axle housing
- Angled design corrects geometry on lifted vehicles with rotated axle housing or CV-type driveshaft
- Premium steel construction is laser cut, formed and folded for maximum strength
- Economical bolt-on solution minimizes risk of track bar failure on the trail
- Protective powdercoat finish resists corrosion
- Requires 3.0 in. suspension lift or greater.
- Vehicle must be equipped with CV-type driveshaft.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ fits the following vehicles:
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler