JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms - ZJ TJ
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
A combination of upper and lower suspension arms position and control axle movement on most coil sprung Jeeps.
The fixed-length OE suspension arms are bolted to the chassis and axle through rubber bushings to help reduce the transfer of noise into the vehicle. The rubber bushings also absorb torsional forces created by the suspension arms off-road.
Aftermarket suspension arms and bushings that are less flexible will over-stress the chassis and axle mounting brackets and should not be installed. Yet many manufacturers provide these components with their suspension kits to save money.
J-Axis Adjustable Upper Control Arm; Rear; Variable length suspension link; DOM Steel tube body; Solid steel shaft; Powdercoated; Zinc plated; Bolt-on; Pair
- Variable length suspension arm is easily adjusted for proper positioning of axle housing and pinion angle
- Finely threaded shaft allows ultra precise adjustments and rotates on internal bearing for smooth operation and excellent longevity
- Convenient grease fitting allows easy lubrication of moving parts, while a spring-loaded, crankshaft type seal prevents moisture and debris contamination
- Premium replaceable rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Heavy gauge steel body and a solid shaft construction for unbeatable strength and reliability
- Durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Compatible with 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.
JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Rear Upper Control Arms - ZJ TJ fits the following vehicles:
- 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler
- 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler