JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Sway Bar Links - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
A common misconception among Jeep owners is that the rear swaybar is unnecessary off-road and should be removed. This is not true however, as the rear swaybar is small and flexible enough to allow plenty of suspension articulation.
More importantly, removal of the rear swaybar may sacrifice your Jeep's stability and safety at highway speeds. This may seem insignificant to those who never drive their vehicles on the road. But to the rest of us who rely on our Jeeps for transportation to and from the trail, the importance of the rear swaybar cannot be ignored.
Adjustable Rear Swaybar End Link for Jeep Wrangler TJ; Extended length swaybar end link; Set-to-length; Attaches to sway bar and axle housing; Bolt-on; Pair
- Correct swaybar geometry on lifted vehicles and improve suspension performance on- and off-road
- Highly responsive bushings reduce loss of motion between chassis and suspension for improved handling
- Prevents swaybar from contacting axle housing at full suspension droop
- Variable length design allows you to accurately set swaybar operating angle
- Special zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection
JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Sway Bar Links - 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ fits the following vehicles:
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler