JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Sway Bar Links - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
A common misconception among Jeep owners is that the rear swaybar is unnecessary off-road and should be removed. This is not true however, as the rear swaybar is small and flexible enough to allow plenty of suspension articulation.
More importantly, removal of the rear swaybar may sacrifice your Jeep's stability and safety at highway speeds. This may seem insignificant to those who never drive their vehicles on the road. But to the rest of us who rely on our Jeeps for transportation to and from the trail, the importance of the rear swaybar cannot be ignored.
Adjustable Swaybar End Link; Front or Rear; Extended length swaybar end link; Set-to-length; Attaches to swaybar and axle housing; Bolt-on; Pair
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Correct swaybar geometry on lifted vehicles and improve suspension performance on- and off-road
- Maintain proper balance between front and rear swaybars for safer, more predictable on-road driving
- Tension-free rod ends offer 45 degrees of mounting alignment for reduced wear on related components
- Variable length design allows you to accurately set swaybar operating angle
- Special zinc plating applied for corrosion resistance and long lasting protection
- Requires Front 3" to 6" of Lift.
- Rear 0" to 6" of Lift.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Front installation on Rubicon models drilling is required.
JKS Manufacturing Adjustable Sway Bar Links - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK