JKS Manufacturing Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
A combination of upper and lower suspension arms position and control axle movement on most coil sprung Jeeps.
The fixed-length OE suspension arms are bolted to the chassis and axle through rubber bushings to help reduce the transfer of noise into the vehicle. The rubber bushings also absorb torsional forces created by the suspension arms off-road.
Aftermarket suspension arms and bushings that are less flexible will over-stress the chassis and axle mounting brackets and should not be installed. Yet many manufacturers provide these components with their suspension kits to save money.
J-Axis Adjustable Lower Control Arm; Front; Adjustable length suspension link; DOM Steel tube body; Solid steel shaft; Powder Coated; Zinc plated; Bolt-on; Pair
- Adjustable length suspension arm is easily adjusted for proper positioning of axle housing and pinion angle
- Finely threaded shaft allows ultra precise adjustments and rotates on internal bearing for smooth operation and excellent longevity
- Convenient grease fitting allows easy lubrication of moving parts, while a spring-loaded, crankshaft type seal prevents moisture and debris contamination
- Premium OE replaceable rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride
- Heavy gauge steel body and a solid shaft construction for unbeatable strength and reliability
- Durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent protection from corrosion and debris
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
JKS Manufacturing Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK