JKS Manufacturing HD Extended Brake Line - 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The factory brake hoses are too short for most suspension lifts, especially on vehicles with considerable axle droop. Once a hose is stretched beyond its working limits, its integrity becomes greatly compromised. These rubber hoses also weaken with age and when exposed to the extreme hydraulic forces required to slow heavy, oversized tires. The last place you want to experience brake system failure is on a steep and treacherous descent, as the consequences can prove downright fatal. Fortunately, the factory brake hoses are inexpensive and easy to replace.
HD Extended Brake Line; Front; Heavy duty brake hose replacement; Stainless steel braided construction; Kevlar reinforced; 22 in. Length; Bolt-on; Pair
- High performance design eliminates soft, spongy brake pedal response of standard hoses
- Extended 22 in. length accommodates lifted applications and extreme axle droop
- Kevlar and stainless steel braided construction ensures dependable performance in the harshest environments
- Teflon inner core remains flexible and is inert to all approved brake fluids, including D.O.T. 5 silicone
- Superior quality complies with federal D.O.T. regulations and is legal for all street and competition applications
- Requires 4.0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift - for lower ride heights refer to instructions.
- Compatible with 3/8 in. caliper bolt only - will not fit 7/16 in. bolt.
JKS Manufacturing HD Extended Brake Line - 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ fits the following vehicles:
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler