JKS Manufacturing J-LINK (Front/Lower) Control Arms - 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
These control arms measure 23" (center-to-center) and are approximately 3/8" longer than factory. J-Link Fixed Length Lower Control Arm; Front; Fixed length suspension link; 2" x 1/4" wall DOM Steel tube body; Powder Coated; Bolt-on; Pair
- Superior strength compared to OEM control arms and can be used with OEM upper control arms.
- Use with JKS Adjustable Upper Control Arms for precision adjustments and front end strength.
- Formed to match the factory front arm profile, creating plenty of clearance for over-sized tires.
- Lengthened slightly over stock (~3/8") in order to increase and correct caster on vehicles lifted up to 4.5"
- Made from 2" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing.
- Premium Clevite brand rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Durable Powder Coat finish provides excellent protection from corrosion and debris.
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
JKS Manufacturing J-LINK (Front/Lower) Control Arms - 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK