JKS Manufacturing J-LINK (Front/Lower) Control Arms - 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
JKS Manufacturing expands its offerings for the Jeep Wrangler JL and Wrangler Unlimited JL with heavy duty replacement lower control arms for front and rear. These new J-Link arms offer improved strength and performance while correcting front caster on lifted applications. The arms are built right here in the USA at our Coldwater, MI manufacturing facility from 2” OD x .250-wall DOM tubing. The front arms are 5/16” longer that stock to correct front caster and formed inward to allow clearance for oversized tires. They install in the OE mounting locations for 0-4.5” of lift. In the rear, the lower control arms are 1/4” longer than stock to help recenter the axle in the wheel well when used with lift kits. Both ends of these arms feature pre-installed premium Clevite® rubber bushings to absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a comfortable, quiet ride. When used in combination with JKS JSPEC systems these arms can be used in place of the lower cam lock modification. As with all JKS control arms, these fixed length J-Link lower control arms come finished in a durable gloss black powder coat finish and are backed by JKS’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Superior strength to OEM control arms
- Formed inward to improve tire clearance
- Built from 2" OD x .250-wall DOM tubing
- Premium Clevite(R) rubber bushings preinstalled
- Durable gloss black powder coat finish
JKS Manufacturing J-LINK (Front/Lower) Control Arms - 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT fits the following vehicles:
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator