JKS Manufacturing Quick Disconnect - 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ - 2.5-6in Lift
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
Originally developed by JKS in 1989, the swaybar "quick disconnect" enabled Jeep owners to temporarily disconnect the front swaybar from the axle for maximum off-road suspension performance.
The amount of additional suspension travel gained with the front swaybar disconnected was dramatic - at least 30% in most cases. This proved more than enough to ensure constant contact between tires and terrain in the majority of off-road situations.
Furthermore, JKS discovered that rear suspension performance also improved off-road when the front swaybar was disconnected. Without any modifications, the smaller less-restrictive rear swaybar could operate more effectively due to the additional leverage created by the front suspension.
Swaybar Quick Disconnect; Front; Quick-release swaybar end link; Fixed length; Attaches to swaybar and axle housing; Bolt-on; Pair
- Fits vehicles with 2.5" to 6" lift
- Gain 30 percent more axle articulation by disconnecting your front swaybar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Low profile grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication and protection from trail damage
- Male-to-female slip joint connection allows easy operation on level surfaces
- Heavy gauge steel construction and computer-controlled MIG welding ensure unsurpassed strength and quality
- Costs far less than lockers, tires, lift kits, and other accessories with comparable performance benefits
JKS Manufacturing Quick Disconnect - 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ - 2.5-6in Lift fits the following vehicles:
- 1987 Jeep Wrangler
- 1988 Jeep Wrangler
- 1989 Jeep Wrangler
- 1990 Jeep Wrangler
- 1991 Jeep Wrangler
- 1992 Jeep Wrangler
- 1993 Jeep Wrangler
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler
- 1995 Jeep Wrangler