JKS Manufacturing Rear Adjustable Coil Spacer - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
By design, coil springs are more sensitive to load changes because they lack the inherent friction produced by leaf springs. As a result, simple modifications like installing a bumper, winch or second battery can easily affect vehicle ride height enough to create tire clearance problems.
Poly spacers are often used to improvise, although not recommended due to a lack of proper sizes and abundance of inferior designs. And purchasing new coil springs to compensate for each modification simply isn't practical, yet most Jeep owners have had no other choice...that is, until now!
ACOS; Adjustable Coil Spacer; Rear; Variable height coil spring spacer; Lifts vehicle 2.0 to 4.0 in.; Attaches directly to upper spring mount; Billet aluminum construction; Steel threaded tube; Includes lower coil spring retainer [JKS PN: 1600]; Zinc plated; Welding required; Pair
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 2.0" to 4.0"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Eliminates need to replace coil springs to accommodate future modifications
- Technically advanced design and billet construction dramatically enhances suspension appearance
- New Dura-Thane isolators utilized to prevent noise transfer, and bump stops for durability
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
- Rear control arms must be same length as OE to ensure proper bump stop alignment and coil spring clearance.
JKS Manufacturing Rear Adjustable Coil Spacer - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK