JKS Manufacturing Stabilizer Relocation Bracket - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Fast and Free Shipping on orders over $99*
- Available Monday - Friday 6AM - 6PM PST
- No salesmen, Just Enthusiasts.
- Bizrate Circle of Excellence Winner
The last place you want to lose maneuverability is on the trail, where diagnosing and repairing the problem is often impossible. Nevertheless, this unfortunate occurrence affects Wrangler JK owners more often than you might expect. The problem involves the factory mounting location of the steering stabilizer, which is immediately forward and well below the centerline of the front axle. This leaves the steering stabilizer defenseless against impact damage, and therefore is a disaster waiting to happen.
Stabilizer Relocation Bracket; High clearance relocation bracket for axle; Raises stabilizer mounting location on front axle; Attaches directly to front axle housing; Heavy gauge steel construction; Zinc plated; Weld-on preferred; Bolt-on optional; Each
- Heavy-duty bracket repositions steering stabilizer higher on axle housing for much greater protection from impact damage
- Robust stabilizer mounting stud and premium hardware ensure a safe and secure installation
- Weld-on installation strengthens OE track bar bracket to prevent fatigue and failure
- Optional bolt-on installation allows easy fitment for light duty applications
- Precision formed from 0.25 in. thick steel for maximum rigidity
- Durable zinc finish protects surface from corrosion and maintains sleek appearance
- Not compatible with OE steering stabilizer.
- Requires Steering Stabilizer Tie Rod Mount [JKS PN: OGS924] on 2010+ models.
- Compatible with Stabilizer Cylinder [JKS PN: JPSEC1000].
- Weld-on installation is strongly recommended for maximum strength and reinforcement of OE track bar bracket.
- Bolt-on installation optional.
JKS Manufacturing Stabilizer Relocation Bracket - 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK fits the following vehicles:
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK